Press Enter to search
Visit Stay Weddings News Learning The Estate Careers
Property Lets

Commercial Operators


Operating On The Lulworth Estate

If you want to operate your business on Lulworth Estate land, you will need to apply for a licence, which will confirm the terms of your agreement with the Lulworth Estate. As a minimum, you will be required to hold Public Liability Insurance of £10 million and produce a Risk Assessment Method Statement (RAMS) to indemnify the Estate against any claim arising from the operation of your business.

Please forward your application to and we will be in touch.