Respect the World Heritage Site.
Protect the wildlife and environment.
Collect up your belongings and litter when you leave.
900m walk to Durdle Door
Pay on arrival
- Cars: All Day Parking (until 7pm) – £12.00
- Up to 4 hours – £6.00
- Large vehicles (Above 5.5m and up to 16 seats) – £20.00
- Motorcycles – £2.00
- Car park opens at 8am
- No coaches permitted past the main gate at Durdle Door. Coaches can turn at the turning point, but there is no waiting permitted. Coaches must park at Lulworth Cove.
- Card payments only, or use the JustPark App.
Tickets purchased on the machines at Durdle Door car park are valid at Newlands Meadow, Lulworth Cove and Lulworth Castle.
At all of our car parks:
- No overnight sleeping
- No concessions for blue badge holders
- No drones
- No fires or barbecues