Front of House
The Lulworth Estate in Dorset is a stunning privately-owned country estate, home to the world-famous world heritage sites Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove.
We are recruiting Front of House staff across our sites. We have full time permanent, part time and seasonal positions available.
Our food establishments include The Boat Shed, a fast paced, bustling café, situated right on the water’s edge of Lulworth Cove; The Weld Arms, a charming pub and restaurant championing high-quality, seasonal produce in a relaxed setting adjacent to Lulworth Castle; Man O’War Bar and Restaurant offering tasty meals, snacks, a well-stocked bar and entertainment at the thriving Holiday Park at the iconic Durdle Door; mobile food units and new openings in the pipeline.
Our ethos is to provide impeccable hospitality and exceptional facilities that reflect the soul of the locations, enabling connection and ensuring return experiences.
Joining the team as a member of Front of House, we are looking for people with similar experience within a fast paced, high end food offering. We are looking for effective communicators with authentic customer service and a flair for great hospitality.
Duties to include:
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our brands, products and wider offering
- Money handling
- Following company operating procedures
- Full bar work
- Completing customer bookings on our diary software and facilitating online bookings
- Always promote excellent customer experience
- Follow company H&S procedures
- Be an ambassador for the Lulworth brand
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Great rates of pay
- Share of customer tips
- Company Pension
- Employee discount across our estate
- Flexibility and progression opportunities within the company
- Professional career development and training
- Staff meals provided whilst on shift
To apply, please send your CV and covering note to email@example.com