The Castle is Open Sunday to Thursday 10.30am to 5pm (4pm in November & December) until Thursday 22nd December 2022
The Castle will open for the 2023 season on Sunday 26th March until Thursday 21st December 2023
Lulworth Castle, Chapel and grounds & permissive footpaths are CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC on SATURDAYS
We want you to enjoy your visit to Lulworth Castle & Park and for the safety of our visitors and staff we have made some changes.
• Paid for tickets can be booked in advance or purchased on the day if capacity has not been reached. Children under 4 do not need to have a booked ticket but please let us know when you arrive how many under 4’s are in your group
• English Heritage*, HHA members & other complimentary tickets do not need to book but you must bring a valid membership card or voucher with you
• We have a one-way route to guide you around the Castle
• The disabled entrance into the castle has changed please look for signage or ask a member of staff for assistance
• Hand sanitisers will be available at the entrances
• Tearooms offers hot & cold drinks, ice creams and cakes only we suggest you bring a pic nic
Preparing for your visit:
So that everyone can enjoy the castle safely and we keep our staff safe we ask that you respect the following:
• Please don’t visit if you have symptoms of COVID-19
• Please queue and shop alone where possible & supervise children at all times
• Card payments preferred at all outlets
• Toilets are available at the courtyard & castle
• Please look out for one way route signage and follow where possible
Pay & Display parking (£3 per vehicle all day) allows access to the Park & woodland walks, children’s playground and picnic areas. Parking charges apply to all visitors.
Tickets & Parking Charges
Tickets & Parking Charges
Pay & Display parking (£3 per vehicle all day) allows access to the Park & woodland walks, children’s playground and picnic areas.
There is a separate admission price for entry to Lulworth Castle, the Castle Lawns and the Chapel:
- Adults £7
- Children (4-15 years) £5
- Under 4’s Free
Entry is free of charge to English Heritage** & Historic House Association Members
**Corporate Memberships to English Heritage are not valid at this attraction including Cadw
- Disabled access to the Castle is via Castle North Door, access to the basement and partial upper floor via lift. For disabled parking please drive around to the far side of the Castle and use intercom in lobby to alert staff
- Toilets (including Baby Change) available in the Castle.
- The Castle Tearoom is open for hot and cold drinks, snacks and souvenirs.
- Children’s playground
Dogs are welcome into the Park, but must remain on leads due to the livestock. Only assistance dogs are allowed into Lulworth Castle, the Chapel and Church.