A Gloriously Traditional Country Home
This magical property is one of Dorset’s ultimate holiday lets and is perfect for families or a group of friends looking for a luxurious country or coastal getaway. Blending luxury, sophistication and relaxation, a stay in this grand country lodge is an experience in itself.
Nestled at the edge of Lulworth Castle Park and set in 3 acres of carefully maintained, mature gardens, Woodside Lodge is just a five minute drive from the idyllic Lulworth Cove and iconic rock arch of Durdle Door. There are three twin bedrooms, and four bedrooms with superking zip and link beds, two of which can be made into twin beds upon request – the property comfortably sleeps 14 people. Guests can make full use of its heated swimming pool, games room, boat house and cinema room, before venturing onto the beautiful Jurassic coastline.
A maximum of 2 well behaved dogs welcome.
Please note that the swimming pool will be closed for the winter season as of Monday 4th November.
To find out more, or to discuss availability and prices, please call our Cottages Team on 01929 400888 or use the calendar below.
- Large kitchen breakfast room (seats 12), including an Aga, Range Cooker and gas fired ‘log’ burner
- Dining Room (seats 14)
- Drawing Room with baby grand piano & library
- Master superking bedroom with ensuite bathroom and dressing room
- Three superking bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms (two of which can be made into twin beds)
- Three twin bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Heated swimming pool (summer only)
- Swimming pool changing room
- Large outdoor seating area for al fresco dining
- Games Barn with table tennis table
- Cinema room with Playstation (1 game provided)
- Integrated sound system & Wifi
- Short walk to Lulworth Castle
- Five minute drive to Lulworth Cove & Durdle Door