Front of House Supervisor – Durdle Door Holiday Park Bar and Restaurant
We are looking for an enthusiastic Front of House Supervisor to join our team at the popular Man O’ War Bar and Restaurant. Located within our thriving holiday park at the iconic Durdle Door Beach, our aim is to offer impeccable hospitality and all-day-dining that reflects the soul of the location.
As an excellent relationship builder, enthusiastic and collaborative in your approach, you will be a vital part of our team. Connection and return experiences is what we want to achieve, so you’ll be driving this and ensuring that everyone receives a warm welcome and excellent service on every visit.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to progress their career. We welcome candidates who are looking to take a step up in their career. While this is a seasonal post, there may be potential for continued employment.
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Natural communicator
- A team player, able to motivate and inspire others
- Genuine passion for creating an exceptional guest experience
- Awareness of Health & Safety and Food Safety issues
- Thrive on a challenge and be keen to make a real difference
What we can offer:
- Competitive pay as well as a share of the tips
- Discounted products across our estate
- Free onsite parking
- Support with professional development in hospitality
- Fulfilling and inspiring place to work.
Job Types: Full-time, seasonal
To apply send your CV to email@example.com