- Recently refurbished semi-detached house
- Sea views
- Central heating
- Spacious garden
- Off-road parking
- Available Now
- Pets considered
Deposit: 5 weeks
We are delighted to bring to the market this newly-renovated 3 bedroomed semi-detached house in a rural location close to West Lulworth, within an area known for its stunning coastlines and part of the UNESCO World Heritage Jurassic Coast.
- Porch leading to entrance hall and stairs.
- Cosy sitting room.
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining room with modern facilities, electric hob/oven and stainless-steel extractor fan, double space undercounter for white goods.
- Utility room with fitted cupboards and space for washing machine.
- Master double bedroom with built in cupboard/wardrobe space and sea views.
- Second double bedroom with build in cupboard/wardrobe space and sea views.
- Rear single bedroom with view of rear garden and surrounding countryside.
- Stylish family shower room with basin, toilet and standalone shower.
- Off-road parking for 2-3 vehicles and a spacious rear garden with shed.
- Plentiful access to stunning countryside within a designated Area of Outstanding Beauty (AONB), yet only 3km from the facilities of Wool and 10km from Wareham town centre
All applications are subject to credit checks and referencing.