- 6 Generously Sized Bedrooms
- Driveway and Parking
- Gardens Land to Lawn
- Pets Considered
- Oil Central Heating
- Woodburning Stove
Deposit: 5 weeks
Beautiful and Spacious 6 bedroomed farmhouse adjacent to Lulworth Castle grounds and a short distance to the world heritage coastline at Lulworth Cove.
- Entrance hall with downstairs w/c.
- Fitted kitchen finished with Belling Range Cooker, wood burning stove and views over the courtyard.
- Utility room with fitted cupboards and sink.
- Double bedroom suite complete with walk in wardrobe, bathroom with wc, basin and bath with shower above. Private entrance to courtyard.
- Generously sized sitting room complete with character wood burning stove.
- Bright second sitting room and study to rear.
- Master bedroom with ensuite fitted with feature standalone bath, shower, toilet and twin basins.
- Three further double bedrooms.
- Two ensuite bathrooms.
- Spacious bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
- Off-road parking for multiple vehicles.
- Private Garden laid to lawn with patio and outdoor storage area.
- Easy access to stunning countryside within a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB), yet only 5km from the amenities at Wool and 8km from Wareham, both with mainline railway trainlines.
Application forms are required before viewing.
All applications are subject to credit checks and referencing.