Senior IT Support Technician
The Lulworth Estate is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and self-motivated IT Support Technician to join the team. Our team supports the IT operations of the varied Lulworth Estate businesses, from software and applications, through to end user devices and networking. Estate businesses across this wonderful setting include offices, a holiday park, retail and food outlets and a castle!
You will be assisting the IT manager in providing all aspects of support as well as system admin duties. Excellent communication, teamwork and providing a friendly professional service are essential skills. You will have excellent attention to detail with a desire and motivation to help, while keeping a calm and logical approach to problems.
Maintaining some of our wireless and CCTV networks involves outdoor work and working at height when required.
This role would be suitable for someone who enjoys a varied workload, working with people and a job that is not purely desk-based.
- 1st – 3rd line support.
- Ensure correct running of Estate servers including patching, software updates and any installation or upgrades
- Set up equipment including laptops/desktops, telephones, CCTV and any other IT equipment.
- Supporting Wi-Fi systems.
- Designing and implementing IT solutions
- Active Directory administration
- Improving current systems
- Required Skills:
- Ability to diagnose problems
- Ability to manage own time and plan activities to ensure objectives are met
- Excellent customer service
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Windows 7 – 10 support
- Windows Server 2008 – 2019
- Office 2010 – 2016
- Good experience with networking (VLANS, routing, etc.)
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Active directory administration including GPOs
- Experience with Ubiquiti networking & wireless
- Linux experience (Ubuntu Server)
- General knowledge of EPOS a plus
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm (on call every other week to support our non-office hours businesses.)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£30,000.00 per year (depending on experience)
Please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com