We’re looking for a marketing executive to join the team at the Lulworth Estate. This is a full time position on an initial one year contract.
As part of the marketing team, you’ll split your time between the Estate Office, next to Lulworth Castle, and with your ‘clients’ – the other teams who work here. Your main role will be to showcase this unique location, the amazing things you can do here, the beautiful places to stay and the conservation and education programmes that we deliver.
You’ll be working alongside the head of marketing and marketing officer to deliver campaigns for your colleagues. This means working across an array of sectors including; destination tourism, retail, luxury holiday cottages, education, hospitality, events and festivals, weddings, outdoor adventures and corporate brand management.
The day-to day-tasks can vary immensely, but key responsibilities may include:
- Planning and delivery of social media strategy through our social media platforms (ie Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram).
- Creating content (video, copy, imagery) for social media, press, website and marketing campaigns
- Project management for planned and reactive marketing campaigns (from concept creation to delivery). Activities might include taking client briefs, developing creative, production (digital and print), distribution and evaluation.
- Managing CRM/email platform, database, adwords, SEO, WordPress sites
- Supporting colleagues in the day to day running of the department including management of suppliers, budgets and production.
The successful applicant would be proactive, have great attention to detail, enjoy multi-tasking and be passionate about taking the profile of the Estate to the next level.
This is the chance to work in one of the most beautiful places on earth (we think it is!). It would be the perfect role for an ambitious graduate or someone looking to take the next step in their career. The role is offered on an initial, one year contract basis. Applicants must hold a driving licence.
To find out more or to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 01929400352.