Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm (on call every other week to support our non-office hours businesses)
Location: Based at the Estate Office
Deadline: 4th March 2020
The Lulworth Estate are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and self-motivated IT Support Technician to join the team. Our team supports the IT operations of the varied Lulworth Estate businesses from software and applications through to end user devices and networking. Estate businesses across this wonderful setting include offices, a holiday park, retail and food outlets and a castle!
You will be assisting the IT manager in providing all aspects of end-user 1st and 2nd line support as well as system admin duties. Excellent communication, working as a team and providing a friendly professional service are essential skills. You will have excellent attention to detail with a desire and motivation to help, while keeping a calm and logical approach to problems.
Maintaining some of our wireless networks involves outdoor work and working at height when required.
This role would be suitable for some for someone who enjoys a varied workload, working with people and a job that is not purely desk-based.
- Windows Client (7, 8, 10)
- Windows Server (2008 R2, 2012, 2016, 2019) Including ActiveDirectory/Group Policies
- Linux Server (Ubuntu)
- Networking Skills (preferably knowledge of Ubiquiti networking, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP)
- Microsoft Office 2010 – 2019 and 365
- Hardware (HP, Dell Ubiquiti)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Ability to manage own time and plan activities to ensure objectives are met
If you feel you have the skills and ambition we are looking for then please apply with a covering letter and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.