We are now recruiting an Assistant Manager – The Weld Arms
5 days over 7 (Flexible hours)
£28k + Pension – Tips scheme
Start Date: ASAP
The Weld Arms, Lulworth Estate
We are excited to offer a full-time position within our small team which will suit someone with a FOH background and experience of the day to day running of a hospitality establishment. Experience managing a team and a passion for customer service are essential.
What we are looking for:
- A passion for customer service and a love of food and drink
- A happy, personable and approachable demeanour
- High standards and attention to detail
- A can-do attitude, self-motivated and ability to motivate others
- A proactive team player and a quick learner
- Well presented, both in person and on the phone
- Reliable, punctual and self-organised
- Computer literate
- An ability to lead in a fast-paced and sometimes challenging environment
- Flexibility to be able to work to the varied demands of the business
We are committed to delivering an all-round enjoyable experience which is made up of:
- Delicious food that looks beautiful. Everything we provide is made in house from quality fresh ingredients, sourced from local suppliers.
- Friendly attentive service. There’s nothing stuffy here, just a commitment to deliver superb service with a smile.
Our team is made up of committed people who are excited to be a part of our business and who are willing to multitask beyond their job description, to ensure we deliver the best possible level.
Benefits for working for The Lulworth Estate
- Tips scheme
- Free parking.
- 10 % Discount across the Lulworth Estate
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com