Part Time Castle Steward
Lulworth Castle is a stunning C17th building, set in acres of beautiful parkland, situated on the privately owned Lulworth Estate on the Jurassic Coast. The Castle is a popular visitor attraction and regularly hosts private and public events. A great opportunity has arisen to join the team as a part time castle steward.
Role & Responsibilities
A hands-on role responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Castle including the presentation and maintenance of displays, ticket sales & tearooms operations.
Ideal Candidate Qualities
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Friendly, well presented and with great customer service skills
- Reliable and dedicated with an eye for detail and ability to think on your feet
- Ability to multitask
- Experience of using tills & cash handling
- Experience of working in a historic or tourism environment
This is a part-time permanent role typically working 2 days per week but with the possibility of more shifts in school holidays and covering for other team members
Working days will be set on a rota between Sunday & Thursday 10am -4pm. Hours will vary during winter & summer months.
Please apply by email to : email@example.com or call Sue for a chat: 01929 400 352