Front of House Staff – Durdle Door Holiday Park Bar / Restaurant
We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic Front of House staff to join our team at the popular Man O’ War Bar and Restaurant. Located within our thriving holiday park at the iconic Durdle Door Beach, our aim is to offer impeccable hospitality and all-day-dining that reflects the soul of the location. So whether our customers are looking for a coffee and quick snack, family lunch, or delicious dinner, you will be on the front line of ensuring a fulfilling experience, enabling connection and return experiences.
While this is a seasonal post, there may be potential for further employment in the future.
What you’ll have:
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Natural communicator
- A team player with a sense of fun
- Genuine passion for creating an exceptional guest experience
- Fully conversant with the Weights & Measure Act 1963 and any recent update
What we can offer:
- Competitive pay as well as a share of the tips
- Discounted products across our estate
- Free onsite parking
- Support with professional development in hospitality
Job Types: Full-time, seasonal
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.