We require a friendly, proactive seasonal Customer Care Assistant at our beautiful and busy holiday park. The Park has a range of privately owned holiday homes, hire fleet and pitches for touring vans and tents. It is popular with a wide range of holiday makers and owners, all of whom share a love of this idyllic, unspoilt coastline and countryside.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Hosting and welcoming guests during check-in, offering tips for an enjoyable stay and for making the most of the local area.
- Being the first port of call for telephone enquiries, email enquiries and walk-in bookings, and ensuring continuity of guests’ positive experience of the Holiday Park from the time of their first enquiry to post-stay.
- Administration tasks such as filing
- Liaising with and maintaining relationships with external contractors and suppliers
- Handling payment transactions
- Using and updating our booking program with detailed records
Essential qualities include previous customer care experience, excellent people skills, problem solving and complaints handling experience, attention to detail, proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook, with previous experience of a property management or booking system a bonus. The ability to juggle workload efficiently and cheerfully is an asset as is the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Hours are full time, 5 days per week and will include weekends and Bank Holidays up to October 31st.
Applicants to submit their CV with a covering letter to email@example.com