Receptionist, Durdle Door Holiday Park
We are looking for a friendly and approachable Receptionist to join our team at Durdle Door Holiday Park. The Holiday park itself includes a variety of accommodation, including camping, touring, glamping and static caravans holiday homes as well as a large proportion of privately owned property.
The Customer Care Team is a vital part of the operation of Durdle Door Holiday Park with a range of responsibilities varying every day. This position is crucial to our customer experience and involves a high level of customer interaction.
Duties will include:
- Hosting and welcoming guests during check-in, offering tips for an enjoyable stay and for making the most of the local area.
- Being the first port of call for telephone enquiries, email enquiries and walk-in bookings, and ensuring continuity of guests’ positive experience of the Holiday Park from the time of their first enquiry to post-stay.
- Administrative tasks
- Liaising with and maintaining relationships with external contractors and suppliers
- Handling payment transactions
- Taking bookings and using and updating our booking program with detailed records
The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer care, excellent people skills both in person and written, and ideally previous experience in a similar setting.
Hours are full time, 5 days per week and will include weekends and Bank Holidays.
Apply by email with your cv and covering letter to email@example.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £10.92 per hour